A lot of time, care and expertise has gone into perfecting this delicious Lily's Kitchen Puppy Recipe Chicken & Potato Dog Food Tin. The kind folks at Lily's kitchen believe that a Puppy should be getting fed the same quality food that you would give to the rest of your family, and this food really is the cream of the crop. It's so good that the next logical step would be to provide your pampered pooch with a knife and fork and set him at the dinner table.
The team at Lily's Kitchen is made up of cooks, nutritionists, vets, dog lovers and of course Lily - their chief taster. WAll their foods are made with all natural ingredients - fresh meat, vegetables and healthy herbs - plus carefully selected vitamins and minerals. All these provide the vital nutrition your growing puppy needs.
They only ever use proper meat in their recipes: no meat meal, no bone meal, no rendered meat. Their unique recipes don’t contain any cheap fillers - like wheat, corn or soya.
Specially formulated for puppies up to 8 - 14 months, depending on breed.
Fresh Chicken (67%), Potatoes (2%), Carrots (1%), Vitamins & Chelated Minerals, Salmon Oil.
Herbs & botanicals: Golden Rod, Nettle, Aniseed, Celery Seed, Rosehips, Marigold Petals, Cleavers, Seaweed, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root.
Crude Protein 10.6%
Crude Fat 5.1%
Crude Ash 2%
Crude Fibre 0.5%
Vitamins (per kg):
Vitamin D3 200 IU, Vitamin E 20mg
Trace Elements (per kg):
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 25mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 1.5mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 1.4mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate) 0.75mg
Technological Additives (per kg):
Locust Bean Gum 1g
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.