Composition: Brown rice (26.9%), lamb meal (19.1%), barley, white rice (18.6%), whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, lamb fat (2.4%), alfalfa meal, omega oil supplement*, seaweed (0.5%), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0125%),nettles (0.125%), taurine (0.1%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), * from sunflower and fish oils. Additives per kg : Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 191 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg . Analytical Constituents: Protein 18.5 %, crude fibres 3.5 %, fat content 9.2 %, crude ash 7.8 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3 %
|Breed Size||Small Breed|
|Size of Bag (kg)||1.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.