The Horslyx Original Balancer is a nutrient-rich horse lick that is palatable and contains a range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to balance any deficiencies in forage and grazing. This original balancer lick has a high specification of nutrients along with powerful antioxidants to support and maintain a healthy immune system. It also has a high oil content which is great for healthy coat and skin in your horses and ponies, along with biotin, zinc, and methionine which support healthy hooves. This lick can be fed all year round and is perfect for use in both the stable and the field . The licking also helps to reduce stress and boredom for your horses and ponies and is suitable for older equines who may struggle to eat.
The Horslyx Original Balancer is available in a mini 650g tub, 5kg tub and 15kg tub. It is suitable for all horses including those at rest or those that require a low calorie diet, through to performance horses who may require additional supplements to meet their nutritional requirements.
Composition Dehydrated cane molasses, monocalcium phosphate, pure vegetable oil, sodium chloride, prairie meal, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide. Analytical Constituents: Crude oil & fats 6%, Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude Fibre 0.25%. Crude Ash 23%, Sugar(sucrose) 33%, Calcium 2.5%, Phosphorous 2.5%, Magnesium 0.4% Sodium 2.5%
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.