This Winter and Spring Energy Booster Wild Bird Food from the Harrison's Wild Bird Food range is a premium blend of suet and high energy seeds designed for the winter and spring months when the natural food is scarce and birds need a little extra help. This feed is high in essential oils and gats and includes a range of ingredients such as sunflower hearts, peanut granules, black sunflower and suet pellets. It will attract a wide range of birds to your garden including sparrows, blue tits, chaffinches, blackbirds, robins, dunnocks and thrushes. It can be fed from a seed feeder, bird table or on the ground.
Ingredients: Cut Maize, Wheat, Sunflower Hearts, Peanut Granules, Black Sunflower, Black Rape, Naked Oats, Linseed, Suet Pellets (6%), Pinhead Oatmeal, Red Millet, Yellow Millet, Red Dari, Hemp, Soya Oil
Nutritional Information: Protein 14.1%, Fat 17%, Fibre 13%, Moisture 9.3%, Ash 2.4%
Energy Equivalent: 407 KCal/100gms
|Size of Bag (kg)||2kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.