These berry flavoured Suet Rolls from Walter Harrison's Wild Bird range is a delicious, premium treat for wild birds in your garden. The roll contains a high energy boost of premium quality suet and is suitable for feeding all year round. It can be fed from a feeder, on a table or on a ground feeder.
Suet rolls will attract a variety of birds to your garden including blackbirds, house sparrows, blue tits, chaffinches, great tits, dunnocks, robins, finches, thrushes and woodpeckers.
Beef Suet (49.9%), Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Millet Seed, Linseed, Rapeseed, Blueberry Flavour (0.1%). Additives: Colouring.
Fat 27.9%, Protein 8.7%, Fibre 3.2%, Ash 1%
|Size of Bag (kg)||500g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.