This complete adult dog food from the Harringtons range is rich in tasty lamb and rice for your dog to enjoy. It is formulated to provide all the nutrients and minerals your dog needs to sustain a healthy life. It contains no artificial colours, flavours or soya or added wheat and nutririous lamb which is a great source of protein. The key benefits of this dog food include:
- Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.
- Yucca is added to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
- The balanced ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fats help support a flossy coat.
The Harringtons Complete Dog Food rich in Lamb and Rice is suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
Composition: Maize, Lamb Meat Meal (14%), Barley, Rice (14%) Meat Meal, Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat, Digest, Linseed, Minerals, Kelp (0.2%), Yeast (0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Analytical Constituents: Protein 21%, Fat Content 10%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Omega 6 1.6%, Omega 3 0.4%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.