These tasty Chewy Chicken Dumbbells from the Good Boy range are great for treating and rewarding your dog. These dog treats are wheat free so perfect for any dogs with sensitive tummies and they contain no artificial colours or flavours. They only contain 1% fat and are made with 100% human grade natural chicken breast meat. These treats are packed in a handy resealable bag so you can treat and reward your dog on the go. Good Boy Treats are made from only the finest quality ingredients and are a great, healthy treat for your dog.
The Good Boy Chewy Chicken Dumbbells Dog Treats are available in two pack sizes - small (100g) and large (350g).
Composition: Chicken breast (54%), rawhide, tapioca starch, glycerin, pea protein, rice powder and salt.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 50%, fat content 1%, crude fibres 0.5%, crude ash 2.5%, moisture 14%.
Feeding Recommendations: Feed as a treat, reward or training aid. Always ensure there is a bowl of clean, fresh water available. It is recommended that pets are supervised when feeding. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months old.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.