This 6 variety pack of tinned dog food in jelly from the Gelert Country Choice range are made using only the best ingredients to make sure that your dog is getting the nutrition it needs to perform at a consistent level every day. Each recipe is individual & unique giving the dog some real variety when it comes to meal time. Each pack contains 2 x Chicken 2 x Lamb 2 x Beef.
The Gelert Country Choice Adult Dog Variety in Jelly 6 Tins are suitable for adult working dogs from 12 months old.
Composition: Chunks in Jelly with Chicken Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 4%), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin and Minerals. Chunks in Jelly with Lamb Meat and Animal Derivatives (Lamb 4%), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin and Minerals. Chunks in Jelly with Beef Meat and Animal Derivatives (Beef 4%), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin and Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 10.0% Fat Content 6.0% Crude fibres 0.4% Crude Ash 3.0% Moisture 80.0%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||1200g|
|Size of Pack||x 6|
|Additional Information||Working Dog Food|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.