This cat flea treatment from Frontline is a vet strength solution for the effective treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations and the control of biting lice.
Frontline Spot On for cats acts on contact and not via your cat's blood allowing for easy application using the pipettes included. Each flea treatment kills 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours for approximately 2 months and kills ticks within 48 hours for up to 1 month, minimising the risk of disease transmission after treatment. Apply Frontline Spot On monthly for continuous protection for your cats and homes.
Frontline Spot On Flea Treatment for Cats is sutiable for cats and kittens that are at least eight weeks old and 1kg in size. It can be used on pregnant or lactating queens.
Available pack sizes: 3 x 0.5ml Pipettes 6 x 0.5ml Pipettes.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.