This Green Oat ReadiGrass is made from tasty and nutritious oat forage and is an ideal source of forage and fibre for many small animals including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus.
The Green Oat ReadiGrass is grown and produced by Friendship Estates in fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green before any oat grain is formed. The drying process of the hay removes only the water so it retains the natural flavour and high nutrient value of fresh timothy grass.
The benefits of the Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass include:
Friendly Green Oat ReadiGrass is a delicious alternative to dried grass or hay and can add variety to your pet’s diet. It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Dried Oat Forage
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.