This hypoallergenic dog food with chicken from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range is a complete dog food formulated without wheat and wheat gluten, ideal for any dogs that have sensitivities or intolerances. This feed is specially formulated for all the requirements of small breed dogs, with a smaller kibble designed for smaller mouths. It contains Omega 3 and 6, essential fatty acids and zinc and biotin to help maintain a healthy skin and coat. This food is optimised for ultimate palatability and helps to maintain a healthy digestion. Key benefits include:
- Maintains healthy skin & coat.
- Single source protein for a sensitive digestive tract.
- Supports smaller, firmer stool production.
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances or sensitivities to wheat and wheat gluten.
Foss Feeds Super Premium Small Bite Chicken & Rice Dog Food is suitable for small breed adult dogs from 12 months of age.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Rice (26%), Poultry Meal (26%), Barley, Oats, Poultry Fat, Sugar Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Brewer’s Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca, Schidigera Extract
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 20%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Oils & Fats 8.5%, Crude Ash 9%, Omega 6 1.83%, Omega 3 0.25%.
Nutritional Additives per KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 30,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,250 IU, Biotin 150 mcg; Trace Elements: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 167 mg(Iron 50 mg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 139 mg (Zinc 50 mg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg (Manganese 35 mg), Cupric Sulphate
Pentahydrate 60 mg/kg (Copper 15 mg), Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64 mg (Iodine 1 mg), Sodium Selenite 0.67 (Selenium 0.3 mg)
Weight of Dog (kg) and grams per day
*Based on NRC recommendations for active dogs
|Breed Size||Small Breed|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.