This senior/light dog food for dogs from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range can be used for the older dog, or as a light alternative for dogs requiring a weight loss programme. It has a low fat content to promote lean and healthy body condition and also promotes joint repair and mobility. With added L-carnitine this helps to promote conversion of fat to muscle and it contains a range of vitamins & minerals to maintain a healthy immune system.
The key benefits of this food include:
- helps to support joints for older dogs or dogs that have a decreased activity level
- has a high fibre content
- has a reduced energy content in order to help prevent weight gain in those golden years or for dogs who are prone to or already overweight.
- provides all the essential nutrition to support every day health and well-being.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Senior/Light Dog Food is suitable for dogs over 7 years old or adult dogs from 12 months old who are prone to or have excess weight.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Brown Rice (22%), Dried Fish (20%), Barley, Oats, White Rice (10%), Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp (4%), Pea Fibre, Brewer’s Yeast, Minerals,
Vitamins, Yucca Schidigera Extract (190 mg/kg), Glucosamine (180 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (180 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 21%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Moisture 8%.
Nutritional Additives per KG:Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 1,925 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamins: L-Carnitine 480 mg Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Senior Grams per day (g)||Light grams per day (g)|
|1 - 5kg||25 - 90g||25 - 80g|
|5 - 10kg||90 - 150g||80 - 135g|
|10 - 20kg||150 - 250g||135 - 225g|
|20 - 30kg||250 - 335g||225 - 305g|
|30 - 40kg||335 - 415g||305 - 375g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.