This senior/light dog food for dogs from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range can be used for the older dog, or as a light alternative for dogs requiring a weight loss programme. It has a low fat content to promote lean and healthy body condition and also promotes joint repair and mobility. With added L-carnitine this helps to promote conversion of fat to muscle and it contains a range of vitamins & minerals to maintain a healthy immune system.
The key benefits of this food include:
- helps to support joints for older dogs or dogs that have a decreased activity level
- has a high fibre content
- has a reduced energy content in order to help prevent weight gain in those golden years or for dogs who are prone to or already overweight.
- provides all the essential nutrition to support every day health and well-being.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Senior/Light Dog Food is suitable for dogs over 7 years old or adult dogs from 12 months old who are prone to or have excess weight.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: 33% Rice, 20% Fish Meal, Barley, Oats, Poultry Fat, Sugar Beet Pulp, Peas, Brewers Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine (180mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (180mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 20%, crude oils and fats 7%, crude fibres 5%, crude ash 7%
Nutritional Additives per KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,250 IU, Biotin 150 mcg; Trace Elements: Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 167 mg(Iron 50 mg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 139 mg (Zinc 50 mg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 101 mg (Manganese 35 mg), Cupric Sulphate
Pentahydrate 60 mg/kg (Copper 15 mg), Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.64 mg (Iodine 1 mg), Sodium Selenite 0.67 (Selenium 0.3 mg). Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480 mg/kg.
Weight of Dog (kg) and grams per day
*Based on NRC recommendations for active dogs
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.