Foss Feeds Super Premium Cat food with Salmon is a highly palatable fish-based cat food which provides cats with a balanced and complete diet. This recipe is made with a total of 26% freshly prepared Salmon and also contains chicken as a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. The Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 which has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being great for your cats skin and coat.
This premium cat food has added maize which gives a crunchy and fibrous texture and also aids with dental hygiene. It also has taurine and vitamin A to help nourish the heart and maintain your cat's vision and cellulose and beet pulp are added to help reduce hairballs. This highly digestible food also has pre-biotics MOS and FOS which help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria, helping to support your cats digestion with every meal.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Cat Food with Salmon is suitable for adult cats from 12 months of age.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
60% Fish and Chicken (Including Freshly Prepared Salmon 26%, Dried Chicken 22%, Chicken Fat 8%, Salmon Oil 2%, Fish Gravy 2%),
Maize, Rice (12%), Beet Pulp (4%), Dried Egg, Brewer’s Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins, Cellulose (0.5%), Salt, Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (120 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,600 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 80 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese
(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg
|Weight of cat (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 - 2||20 - 35|
|2 - 3||35 - 45|
|3 - 4||45 - 55|
|4 - 5||55 - 65|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.