This hypoallergenic puppy food from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range is a complete dog food formulated without wheat and wheat gluten, ideal for any dogs that have sensitivities or intolerances. This feed is specially formulated for all the requirements of puppies to support their growth and development. It includes MSM for healthy digestion and provides a nutrient-rich diet that provides all the energy your pup needs to live a healthy life. This food is optimised for ultimate palatability and helps to maintain a healthy digestion. Key benefits include:
- Maintains healthy skin & coat.
- Single source protein for a sensitive digestive tract.
- Supports smaller, firmer stool production.
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances or sensitivities to wheat and wheat gluten.
Foss Feeds Super Premium Puppy Food is suitable for dogs from 12 weeks to 12 months of age.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Chicken 38% (Including Dried Chicken 31%, Chicken Fat 5% & Chicken Gravy 2%) Rice (18%), Maize, Oats, Beet Pulp (5%), Dried Fish, Vegetable Stock, Freshly Prepared Free Range Egg, Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, MOS (530 mg/kg), FOS
(530 mg/kg), Yucca Extract (240 mg/kg), Glucosamine (90 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (90 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (60 mg/kg)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%
Nutritional Additives per KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,800 IU, Vitamin D3 1,750 IU
Provitamins: L-Carnitine 100 mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate/ Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 153 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate/ Iron (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 95mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate/Copper (II) Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3 mg
Amino Acids: DL-Methionine 2,600 mg
Recommended feeding guide in grams per day (g):
|Expected weight of adult dog (kg)||2 - 6 months||6 - 9 months||9 - 12 months||12 - 15 months|
|1 - 4kg||70 - 100g||100 - 70g||70g - Adult food||Adult food|
|5 - 10kg||160 - 200g||200 - 180g||180g - Adult food||Adult food|
|11 - 25kg||250 - 290g||290 - 290g||290 - 260g||260g - Adult food|
|26 - 35kg||390 - 430g||430 - 450g||450 - 420g||420 - 390g|
|36 - 45kg||480 - 520g||520 - 540g||540 - 510g||510 - 480g|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.