This hypoallergenic puppy food from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range is a complete dog food formulated without wheat and wheat gluten, ideal for any dogs that have sensitivities or intolerances. This feed is specially formulated for all the requirements of puppies to support their growth and development. It includes MSM for healthy digestion and provides a nutrient-rich diet that provides all the energy your pup needs to live a healthy life. This food is optimised for ultimate palatability and helps to maintain a healthy digestion. Key benefits include:
- Maintains healthy skin & coat.
- Single source protein for a sensitive digestive tract.
- Supports smaller, firmer stool production.
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances or sensitivities to wheat and wheat gluten.
Foss Feeds Super Premium Puppy Food is suitable for dogs from 12 weeks to 12 months of age.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Poultry Meal, Rice, Maize, Oats, Poultry Fat, Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Chicken Hydrolysate, Brewers Yeast, Egg Powder, Linseeds, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Chondroitin Sulphate.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 30%, crude oils and fats 14%, crude fibres 2.5%, crude ash 9.5%.
Nutritional Additives per KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 25,800 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,750 IU/kg; Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate
of Amino Acids Hydrate 340 mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 285 mg/kg (Total Zinc 155mg/kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 310 mg/kg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 21 mg/kg (Total Iron 95 mg/kg), Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg/kg (Manganese 35 mg/kg), Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 50 mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg/kg (Total Copper 15 mg/kg), Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6 mg/kg (Iodine 1 mg/kg), Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg/kg (Selenium 0.24 mg/kg); Amino Acids: DL-Methionine 2,600 mg/kg, L-Carnitine 100 mg/kg.
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of dog and grams per day
|Expected weight of dog||0 - 12 weeks||3 - 5 months||5 - 12 months|
1 - 3kg
|40 - 105 grams||80 - 185 grams||60 - 100 grams|
3 - 5kg
|105 - 160 grams||185 - 250 grams||100 - 135 grams|
5 - 10kg
|160- 240 grams||250 - 400grams||135 - 210 grams|
10 - 20kg
|240 - 375 grams||400 - 615 grams||210 - 325 grams|
*Figures are Grams per day. *Based on NRC recommendations for puppies.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.