Foss Feeds Super Premium Senior Cat Food with Chicken is formulated for senior cats (7+ years) to aid weight management, joint condition and heart function. This mature dry cat food is hypoallergenic and is packed with Glucosamine and chondroitin to help your cats joints remain supple. It also contains added cellulose and beet pulp which help to reduce hairballs and the specially formulated receipe boasts a reduced-fat cat food with L-Carnitine that aids in keeping weight down and added taurine helps your older cats have a healthy heart and vision.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Senior Cat Food with Chicken is suitable for adult cats from 7 years of age.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Chicken & Fish 40% (Including Dried Chicken 26%, Chicken Fat 7%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Chicken Gravy 2% & Salmon Oil 1%), Maize,
Wheat Flour, Prairie Meal, Rice (10%), Beet Pulp (4%), Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Egg, Cellulose (0.5%), Minerals, Vitamins, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides
(480 mg/kg), Glucosamine (355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (120 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,600 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 80 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg, L-Carnitine 1,000mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg,Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg; Amino Acids: DL-Methionine 2,000 mg, Lysine 500 mg
|Weight of cat (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 - 2||20 - 35|
|2 - 3||35 - 45|
|3 - 4||45 - 55|
|4 - 5||55 - 65|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.