Foss Feeds Super Premium Kitten food with Chicken, Fish and Rice is a highly palatable meat-based cat food that provides growing cats with a balanced and complete diet. This Kitten food is made with 40% total chicken and fish and the multiple protein source is good for exposing your cat to early on to help decrease any potential intolerances in later life. The Chicken as a lean source of protein and White fish helps to support healthy skin, coat and joints. It is packed full of vitamins and minerals to provide your kitten with healthy digestion, heart, vision and immune system.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Kitten Food with Chicken is suitable for adult cats from 2 months to 12 months of age.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Chicken & Fish 40% (Including Dried Chicken 21%, Chicken Fat 10%, Dried Fish 4%, Salmon Oil 3% & Chicken Gravy 2%), Maize, Prairie
Meal, Rice (13%), Beet Pulp (4%), Dried Egg, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Cellulose (0.5%), Minerals, Vitamins, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (120 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,600 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 80 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.29 mg
Feeding guide based on the age of kitten to adulthood.
|Expected adult weight of cat (kg)||2-4 months||4 - 6 months||6 - 8 months||8 - 12 months|
|2 - 3kg||35 - 45g||45 - 55g||55 - 50g||50g - Adult|
|3 - 4kg||40 - 50g||55 - 65g||65 - 60g||60g - Adult|
|4 - 5kg||45 - 55g||65 - 75g||75 - 70g||70g - Adult|
|5 - 6kg||50 - 60g||70 - 80g||80 - 75g||75g - Adult|
*Based on NRC recommendations of a kitten. All kittens are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual kitten. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure that fresh, clean water is available.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.