Foss Feeds Super Premium Chicken Adult Cat Food is a rich, nutritious, complete dry cat food providing all of the essential vitamins and minerals to maintain the health and vitality of your cat. This cat food is rich in chicken with 50% total chicken and this hypoallergenic recipe provides excellent all round benefits for your cat. The recipe has added maize to give a crunchy and fibrous texture and each kibble also aids with dental hygiene. It is also packed with healthy oils which help to maintain healthy skin and coat and has taurine and vitamin A to help nourish the heart and maintain your cat's vision. This recipe also has added cellulose and beet pulp which are both a good source of dietary fibre and helps good stool formulation as well as reducing hairballs. This highly digestible food also has pre-biotics MOS and FOS which help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria, helping to support your cats digestion with every meal.
The Foss Feeds Super Premium Cat Food with Chicken is suitable for adult cats from 12 months of age.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Chicken 50% (Including Dried Chicken 38%, Chicken Fat 10% & Chicken Gravy 2%) Rice (21%), Maize, Beet Pulp (4%), Dried Egg, Brewer’s Yeast,
Omega 3 Supplement, Cellulose (0.5%), Minerals, Vitamins, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides (480 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (120 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,600 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 80 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese(Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 29 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.7 mg
|Weight of cat (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 - 2||20 - 35|
|2 - 3||35 - 45|
|3 - 4||45 - 55|
|4 - 5||55 - 65|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.