This hypoallergenic dog food with lamb from the Foss Feeds Super Premium Range is a complete dog food formulated without wheat and wheat gluten, ideal for any dogs that have sensitivities or intolerances. This lamb and rice based recipe is also ideal as an alternative for dogs which have any sensitivities to chicken and beef. This food is optimised for ultimate palatability and helps to maintain a healthy digestion. Key benefits include:
- Maintains healthy skin & coat.
- Single source protein for a sensitive digestive tract.
- Supports smaller, firmer stool production.
- Suitable for dogs with intolerances or sensitivities to wheat and wheat gluten.
Foss Feeds Super Premium Lamb and Rice Dog Food is suitable for adult dogs from 12 months of age.
This food has been produced on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Lamb 28% (Including Dried Lamb 26% & Lamb Gravy 2%), Rice (26%), Barley, Oats, Brewer’s Yeast, Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp (2%), Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca Extract (190 mg/kg)
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 22%, Crude oils and fats 8.5%, Crude fibres 3%, Crude ash 9%, Moisture 8%.
Nutritional Additives per KG:Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.29 mg
Weight of Dog (kg) and grams per day
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.