This dog food with meat from the Foss Feeds Range is a complete feed suitable for adult working dogs. It can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. Typically a thorough mix of 2 parts warm water with 3 parts (dry weight) of food is preferred. The above amounts are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition, dependent upon the level of activity enjoyed and the conformation of your dog. Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is availableat all times. There is no requirement to supplement this diet.
The Foss Feeds Meaty Special Dog Food is suitable for adult working dogs from 12 months of age.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Cereals, Meat and Animal derivatives (26% Beef), Oils & Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 21%, Fat content: 10%, Crude Fibre: 3%, Crude Ash: 9%.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
|Additional Information||Working Dog Food|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.