This grain free dog food with salmon for small dogs from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This tasty grain free formula contains freshly prepared salmon and trout which is a great source of highly digestible animal protein and omega 3. It also contains sweet potato and asparagus and the receipe has no added artificial colours and preservatives. It is specially adapted for smaller breed of dogs with a reduced kibble size to aid their digestion. This grain free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivites or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dog Food with Salmon is suitable for adult dogs from 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Trout and Salmon 50% (Including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus, Chrondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%, Omega 6 1.2 %, Omega 3 3.6%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of Dog and grams per day
1 – 3 kg - 25 – 60 grams
3 – 5 kg - 60 – 90 grams
5 – 7 kg - 90 – 115 grams
7 – 10 kg - 115 - 150 grams
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce
gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breed|
|Size of Bag (kg)||2kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.