This grain free senior dog food with trout from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for older dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This tasty grain free formula contains freshly prepared trout and trout which is a great source of highly digestible animal protein and omega 3. It also contains sweet potato and asparagus and the receipe has no added artificial colours and preservatives. The recipe has added glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM to promote joint repair and mobility. It also contains added salmon oil to support cognitive function, visual development and help reduce inflammatory response in joints. This grain free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivites or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Senior Dog Food with Trout is suitable for the older dog from 7 years onwards.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), 24% Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oils and Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg; Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480mg
Weight of Dog and grams per day Senior
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||2kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.