This grain free puppy food with salmon from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for growing dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This recipe contains 60% fish which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals and is a good source of protein. The food contains sweet potato which is a complex carbohydrate and high in B vitamins.
The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Puppy Food with Salmon is suitable for puppies from 12 weeks old to 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Analytical Constituents; Crude Protein 28%, Crude Oils and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 8%, Metabolisable Energy 373 Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.1%, Omega 3 3.0%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
60% Salmon, Haddock and Blue Whiting (21% freshly prepared salmon, 16% dried salmon, 11% freshly prepared blue whiting, 10% freshly prepared haddock and 2% salmon stock), Sweet potato (14%), potato, Beet Pulp, Peas, Linseed, Omega 3 (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsufonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondrotin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.