This grain free puppy food with chicken from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for growing dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This tasty grain free formula contains a blend of high quality proteins and vegetables to provide balance and an introduction to nutritious ingredients from a young age. This recipe is rich in amino acids which aid growth and development, and also contains Glucosamine, Chondrotin Sulphate and MSM to help bone and cartilage development in their fastest growth phase. This grain free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivites or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Puppy Food with Chicken is suitable for puppies from 12 weeks old to 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), 19% Sweet Potato, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (equivalent to 25g per Kg of product), Peas (equivalent to 8.5g per Kg of product), Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Analytical Consituents: Crude Protein 28%, Crude Oils and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 2.3%, Crude Ash 8%.
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of dog and grams per day
|Expected weight of dog||2 - 6 months||6 - 9 months||9 - 12 months|
1 - 5kg
|60-90 grams||60-90 grams||60 - Adult|
5 - 10kg
|140 - 180 grams||160 - 180 grams||160 - Adult|
10 - 25kg
|220 - 260 grams||230 - 260 grams||230 - 260 grams|
25 - 45kg
|380 - 420 grams||420 - 440 grams||420 - 440 grams|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.