The grain free light dog food with turkey from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for overweight dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. The grain free range is a complete dog food and contains 50% turkey which is a delicious source of protein that is low in fat suitable for overweight dogs. The food has added L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development. To help with mobility and joint repair the food has glucosamine, Chondrotin Sulphate and MSM.
The benefits of grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Light Dog Food with Turkey is suitable for overweight dogs from 12 months old.
This food had been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil & Fats, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 8.5%.
Composition: Turkey 50% (including 27% Freshly prepared turkey, 21% Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato,Peas, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of produc), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylemethane (170 mg/kg), Chondrotin Sulphate (125mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of Dog and grams per day
1 – 5 kg - 25 – 90g
5 – 10 kg - 90 – 150g
10 – 20 kg - 150 – 250g
20 - 30 kg - 250 – 340g
30 – 40 kg - 340 – 420g
40+ kg - 420+g
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.