Foss Feeds Grain Free Dry Cat Food is freshly prepared with salmon and is designed for any cats with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This premium cat food provides a natural, complete balanced meal for your cat and contains 60% salmon with 26% freshly prepared salmon which is both tasty and a highly digestible protein source so is great for cats with any digestive issues. The recipe is free from grains and is a vet-approved gentle formula to support your cats health and development. It contains added sweet potato as the main source of carbohydrate and is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It also contains added yucca to help reduce stool odour, omega 3 essential fatty acids for healthy skin and soft and shiny coat, and added vitamins A, E and taurine to help support your cats immune system, heart and vision.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Freshly Prepared Salmon Cat Food is suitable for all adult cats and designed for those with sensitivities to wheat gluten.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Salmon 60% (including 39% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 21% Dried Salmon), Sweet Potato (30%), Sunflower Oil, Potato, Brewer’s Yeast, Olive Oil, Fish Stock, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Carrots, Dried Asparagus, Yucca
Extract (190 mg/kg)
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,730 IU, Vitamin E 255 IU
Provitamins: Taurine 2,000mg, L-Carnitine 1,010mg
Amino Acids: Methionine 2,200 mg, Lysine 660 mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 95 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 70 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 30 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 3.6 mg
|Weight of cat (kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 - 2||20 - 35|
|2 - 3||35 - 45|
|3 - 4||45 - 55|
|4 - 5||55 - 65|
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Size of Bag (kg)||2kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.