This grain-free dog food with Tuna from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This tasty grain-free formula contains freshly prepared 26% responsibly sourced Tuna with Salmon, Sweet Potato and Broccoli. The Tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega fatty 3 acids, along with vitamin B and minerals that help contribute to overall health and well-being of your dog. Broccoli provides a great source of fibre to help your dog digest the food easily. The Sweet Potato is also an excellent complex carbohydrate that is a great alternative to grains.
The recipe contains added Omega 3 supplements to support healthy skin and coat as well as pre-biotics MOS and FOS which help to promote healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion. It also contains no artificial colours or preservatives. This grain-free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal-based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivities or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain-free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Dog Food with Tuna is suitable for adult dogs from 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Tuna & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Tuna 26%, Dried Salmon 19%, Salmon Oil 3% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato
(24%), Potato, Peas (9%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Broccoli (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 10%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate) Anhydrous) 1mg
Weight of Dog and grams per day
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.