This grain free dog food with haddock from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. Its a complete and natural based dog food that contains a minimum 50% fish, including 26% freshly prepared haddock. The recipe is rich in amino acids to help growth and development and also contains no artificial colours or preservatives. It is also high in Omega 3 which helps to support cognitive and visual development.
This grain free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivites or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Dog Food with Haddock is suitable for adult dogs from 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Fish 50% (including 26% Freshly Prepared Haddock, 17.5% Dried Salmon, 4.5% Trout Oil & 2% Salmon stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Parsley (equivalent to 25g per kg of product), Vegetable Stock, FOS (92mg/kg)
Analytical Consituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 8%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/ Copper 60mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of Dog and grams per day
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.