This grain free dog food with lamb from the Foss Feeds Grain Free range is formulated for dogs with grain intolerances, allergies or sensitivities. This tasty grain free formula contains freshly prepared lamb that is traditionally sources and is a highly digestible protein source that is rich in amino acids. The recipe contains added Omega 3 to support cognitive function, visual development and helps to reduce your dogs response to inflammation. It also contains no artificial colours or preservatives. This grain free food is a great alternative to rice or cereal based recipes for any dogs who have sensitivites or intolerances to grains and glutens. The benefits of this grain free food includes:
- less and smaller stools
- reduce shedding
- improved skin and coat condition
- improved breath odour
- reduced wind
- reduced itching and scratching
- reduced digestive upsets.
The Foss Feeds Grain Free Dog Food with Lamb is suitable for adult dogs from 12 months old.
This food has been manufactured on behalf of Foss Feeds.
Composition: Lamb 50%, (including 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb, 18% Dried Lamb & 2% Lamb Stock), Sweet Potato, Peas, Pea Protein, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Mint (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8.9%, Calcium 2.41%, Phosphorus 1.50%, Omega 6 2.20%, Omega 3 1.79%
Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Recommended feeding guide*
Weight of Dog and grams per day
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.