This tasty, grain-free wet dog food is made with Duck and Venison, Green Beans and Apricots and is part of the Forthglade Gourmet range providing a complete meal made from 100% natural ingredients. This recipe is made with 27% Venison and 48% Duck with vitamins and minerals for your dog to stay happy and healthy. This wet food has been gently steamed with a little added water to help cook everything slowly and at a low temperature to retain the natural goodness. This food is highly palatable and grain free so great for any dogs with sensitive tummies. It is a complete food so can be fed on its own or alongside kibble.
Forthglade Gourmet Duck & Venison with Green Beans & Apricots is a wet dog food is suitable for adult dogs from 1 to 7 years of age. Sold as individual trays.
Forthglade has made this recipe as part of their National Trust co-branded range of gourmet dinners, which means that when you buy it, you’ll also be helping to support the amazing work of the National Trust, who care for many of the beautiful places we and our four-legged friends love to explore, including 780 miles of coastline, forests, woods, fens, beaches, historic houses, gardens, pubs & more!
Duck (48%)*, Venison (27%)*, Green Beans (4%)*, Apricots (4%)*, Minerals, Linseed Oil (0.5%)*, Dried Seaweed (0.45%)*, Herbs (Camomile, Parsley, Rosemary, Nettle) (0.12%)*, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharide (0.05%)*, Glucosamine (50mg/kg), Chondroitin (50mg/kg), Yucca Extract (0.005%)*. *natural ingredient
Crude Protein 10%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Oils & Fats 7.5%, Crude Ash 4%, Moisture 72%
(per kg) - Vitamin A 2,500IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg. Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine) 50mg, Iron (as Iron Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 10mg, Copper (as Copper Chelate of Glycine) 5mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.