Fish4Dogs Sea Jerky Fish Whoppers dental dog treats are made from 100% fish skin and are naturally low in calories (average 28 per treat). These grain free dog treats are not only delicious but are a great natural dental treat help your dogs teeth as the rough texture helps to remove tartar. Each treat is low in calories and they are a great source of protein to help keep your dogs happy and healthy. The fish provides a lot of great benefits to your dog including dental care, digestive aid, supports joint health, weight control and contains omega 3 for skin and coat support.
The Fish4Dogs Sea Jerky Whoppers are of mixed size and vary from approximately 100mm x 15mm to 200mm x 15mm sized pieces. The plaiting in these treats also increases the density to give these large chews a real crunch.
White Fish Skins.
Crude Protein 79%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Fat Content 2.4%, Crude Ash 10%, Omega 3 Fats 0.3%.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.