This Winter Health Mash from Dodson & Horrell is an ideal warming herbal mash for your horses and ponies to support their immune and digestive function during the winter months. It contains a blend of oils that provides your horse with additional calories and also promotes a healthy, glossy coat. The formula is oat-grain and molasses free and contains Echinacea that supports the immune function. The recipe also contains a blend of fennel and mint that supports the digestive function.
|Crude Protein %||12.0|
|Crude Fibre %||10.5|
|Crude Oils and Fats %||7.5|
|Crude Ash %||6.25|
Wheat bran, Barley, Unmolassed sugar beet, Maize, Alfalfa, Mint (5.0%), Oatfeed, Vegetable oil, Wheatfeed, Echinacea (2.0%), Distiller's wheat grains, Extracted sunflower, Nutritionally improved straw, Peas, Fennel (1.0%), Dried carrots, Dehulled soya bean meal*, Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Full fat linseed, Sodium chloride, Cinnamon, Magnesium oxide, Glucosamine, Chaste tree berries, Fructose oligosaccharides, Comfrey, Dandelion leaves, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate, Burdock root, Nettle leaves, Celery seed, Olive extract
|Brand||Dodson and Horrell|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £2.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and is subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 11am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.