Dodson & Horrell Performance Concentrate Muesli is a low intake muesli horse food with additional support supplements targeted for performance horses. Each bag contains a moderate starch content and lower intake rate, along with hoof support and anitoxidant support with QLC. It can be used to balance oats or other straights and is a concentrated source of nutrition in a muesli format.
Barley, Wheatfeed, Alfalfa, Extracted sunflower, Distiller's wheat grains, Wheat, Cane molasses, Unmolassed sugar beet, Dehulled soya bean meal, Calcium carbonate, Full fat linseed, Maize, Rapeseed oil, Monocalcium phosphate, Peas, Sodium chloride, Full fat soya, Magnesium oxide, Dicalcium phosphate, Potassium chloride, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.09%), Mint, Basil, Fructose
Feed 250-320g/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with up to 500-640g/100kg bodyweight per day of oats, if required. Do not exceed 320g/100kg bodyweight of Performance Concentrate Muesli per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. The best before date is shown together with the batch code on the side of the bag. For composition – see attached label.Store in a cool, dry place. For use with target species only.
|Brand||Dodson and Horrell|
|Size of Bag (kg)||20kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.