The Be Calm Balancer from the Dodson & Horrell Balancer Range is formulated to promote a calm and even temperament in your horses. This fully balanced horse feed is suitable for all horses that are in work or at rest and that are sensitive or anxious. The recipe is a cereal free formula that is low in sugar and starch. It contains a mixture of chamomile, lemon balm and vervain which help to support an even temperament. It also includes QLC which is a natural antioxidant package that supports your horses defences against free radicals that are generated through stress. With biotin, zinc and methoionine for hoof strength and growth, this high specification balancer also supports overall health and wellbeing in your horse. It also includes actisaf protected yeast which supports a healthy hindgut environment, fibre fermentation and nutritent uptake.
The Dodson & Horrell Be Calm Balancer is a high specification balancer for horses that are sensitive or anxious.
Wheatfeed, Distiller's wheat grains, Extracted sunflower, Dehulled soya bean meal (genetically modified), Unmolassed sugar beet, Cane molasses, Calcium carbonate, Chamomile (2.0%), Lemon Balm (2.0%), Alfalfa, Vervain (2.0%), Monocalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride,Magnesium oxide, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate (0.4%)
|Brand||Dodson and Horrell|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.