Specifically designed to suit older dogs, the Chudleys Senior Dog Food is designed to help offset the effects and symptoms of ageing, particularly when they’ve had a busy and energetic working life. Chudleys Senior Dog Food is suitable from approximately 7 years old onwards, when your working dog starts to slow down. Providing a moderate calorie content to help prevent excess weight gain, Chudleys Senior Dog Food is also packed with high quality protein to help retain muscle mass. To help with flexible joints and muscles, this Chudleys Senior Dog Food contains Green Lipped Muscle and Mobility herbs, particularly beneficial for working breeds. Enhanced omega 6 and omega 3 ratios are also included to help maintain each dogs skin and coat quality.
Whole grain wheat, Poultry meal, Whole grain maize, Whole grain oats, Hydrolysed chicken (min 26% poultry), Rice, Unmolassed beet pulp, Wheatfeed, Chicken fat, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Full fat linseed, Prairie meal, Salmon oil, Milk thistle, Seaweed, Green lipped mussel, Blackcurrant, Dandelion leaves, Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Devil’s claw root, Burdock root, Rosemary, Pomegranate, Rosehips, Yucca schidigera, Beetroot.
Crude fibres 3.75%
Crude ash 5%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||14kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.