The Chudleys Salmon with Rice and Vegetables is a complete dog food that is formulated for working dogs on a moderate work load. The Chudleys Salmon dog food has a wheat gluten free recipe so is great for any working dogs that may have allergeies or stomach sensitivities to wheat. It also benefits having added joint care ingredients including long-chain omega 3 fatty acides that support your dog's mobility. Like all Chudleys diets, this dog food supports your dogs immunity, digestion, coat condition and general wellbeing.
Whole grain maize, Salmon (min 26%), Prairie meal, Whole grain barley, Chicken fat, Rice (min 4%), Unmolassed beet pulp, Minerals, Alfalfa, Peas, (min 4% total vegetables). Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Salmon oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Dandelion leaves, Green lipped mussel (400mg/kg), Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Glucosamine (350mg/kg), Burdock root, Devil’s claw root, Blackcurrant, Rosemary, Pomegranate, Rosehips, Yucca schidigera, Beetroot.
Crude fibres 3%
Crude ash 5.75%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||15kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.