Carnilove Quail and Oregano Dog Treats are a delicious, soft, semi-moist grain-free snacks that are suitable for all dog breeds and sizes. These soft treats are made with quail which provides excellent palatability to satisfy even the fussiest of appetites. These are also enriched with Oregano for healthy digestion. These treats have the added benefit of being grain-free and are also potato-free so great for any dogs with sensitivites and wheat intolerances.
35% dried quail, yellow peas, liquid vegetable starch, quail gravy, poultry liver gravy, collagen, 1% oregano, salmon oil.
Crude protein 32.0%, fat content 6.0%, moisture 17.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 1.0%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.9%, omega-3 0.1%, omega-6 0.7%
Metabolic energy: 3 230 kcal/kg
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||200g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.