Carnilove Fresh Chicken & Rabbit Dry Cat Food provides a delicious, nutritional meal for your pet, similar to what their Ancestors in the wild would have eaten.
Carnilove foods use a wide variety of carefully selected wild-origin meats, such as reindeer, duck, pheasant, turkey, lamb, wild boar, and salmon. Forest fruits, vegetables, wild berries, and herbs are natural sources of important vitamins, antioxidants and other essential nutrients and feature on most Carnilove ingredients lists
The earliest record of cohabitation between Cats and Dogs dogs with humans dates to roughly 12,000 BC. In coexistence, the composition of the canine diet began to change over time and started resembling a more Human diet. Over the course of evolution, the domestic dog's diet has strayed a long way away from what its ancestors would have eaten.
fresh chicken deboned (42%), dried rabbit (22%), dried duck (6%), chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols, 5%), pumpkin, chickpeas, peas, chicken liver (3%), salmon oil (2%), apples, carrots, flaxseed, hydrolyzed crustacean shells (a source of glucosamine, 0.026%), cartilage extract (a source of chondroitin, 0.016%), brewer’s yeast (a source of mannan-oligosaccharides, 0.015%), chicory root (a source of fructo-oligosaccharides, 0.012%), yucca schidigera (0.01%), algae (0.01%), psyllium (0.01%), thyme (0.01%), rosemary (0.01%), oregano (0.01%), cranberries (0.0008%), blueberries (0.0008%), sea buckthorn (0.0008%), ginger root (0.0008%), sage (0.0008%)
vitamin A (3a672a) 23,000IU vitamin D3 (E671) 940IU vitamin E (α-tocopherol) (3a700) 650mg vitamin C (3a312) 300mg taurine (3a370) 2,400 mg choline chloride (3a890) 2,200mg L-carnitine (3a910) 65mg niacinamide (3a315) 45mg biotin (3a880) 1.8mg zinc (3b606) 100mg iron (E1) 48mg manganese (E5) 55mg iodine (3b201) 3.8mg copper (E4) 11mg selenium (3b8.10) 0.2mg L-methionine (3c305) 14mg arginine (3c3.6.1.) 12mg L-lysine (3.2.3.) 10mg
Analytical ingredients in 1 kg: crude protein 39.0% fat content 18.0% moisture 10.0% crude ash 8.0% crude fibre 3.0% calcium 1.2% phosphorus 1.0% sodium 0.4% magnesium 0.09% omega-3 0.5% omega-6 1.8% EPA (20:5 n-3) 0.09% DHA (22:6 n-3) 0.12%
Metabolic energy: 3 910 kcal/kg
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.