This grain free dog food from the Burns Free From range is perfect for dogs with sensitivities and intolerances. This recipe is grain free, gluten free and dairy free. The feed is also free from wheat, soya, beet pulp and sweet potato is is a natural complete diet with a single source protein. Designed by Veterinary Surgeon, John Burns, this dog food is designed to support dogs with intolerances or sensitivities, without sacrificing any of the usual benefits that exist in Burns food. The wholesome ingredients in this diet include duck, potato, buckwhate, peas, seaweed, vitamins and minerals and the benefits of these are:
- Single source protein of duck used which is lean, rich in iron and easy to digest.
- Potato is an easy to digest complex carbohydrate to provide energy for growing dogs.
- Duck fat is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat.
- Buckwheat is rich in antioxidants, high in fibre and highly digestible.
- Seaweed is rich in minerals and vitamins and promotes healthy teeth and coats.
- Peas are a great source of iron, they are rich in potassium and in vitamins A and K.
The Burns Free From Adult Dog Food with Pork & Potato is suitable for all adult dogs and is ideal for dogs with allergies, sensitivities or intolerances.
Composition: Potato (45%), Buckwheat, Duck Meal (19%), Duck Fat, Peas, Seaweed, Vitamins & Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Vitamins: Vit A 25,000 iu/kg, Vit D3 2,000 iu/Kg, Vit E 100 iu/Kg, Trace Elements: Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 55mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.6 mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160mg/kg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 130mg/kg.
Nutritional Additives: Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Oils & Fats 8%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Copper 18mg/kg, Sodium 0.2%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.65%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.5%, Essential Fatty Acids 2.1%.
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.