The Burgess Supadog Mature chicken dog food is designed for ageing dogs to help ease the effects of ageing on their mobility and health and is guaranteed to get those tails wagging. This Burgess Mature Dog Food contains added glucosamine for optimal joint mobility and two prebiotics to aid the body’s natural defences and remove bad bacteria from tummies. The added linseed, zinc and biotin contributes to a healthy coat, skin and fur, and extra yucca helps to make stool less smelly. It also contains natural antioxidants to support the immune system and the beet pulp aids healthy digestion.
This Burgess Mature Adult Dog Food is free from artificial flavours and colours and contains no added preservatives. It is suitable to for any dogs over the age of 7 years.
The benefits of this dog food include:
Composition: Wheat , Maize , Chicken meal (min 4%) , Peas , Beet Pulp , Fish Meal , Soya Hulls* , Poultry Fat , Wheat Feed , Brewerâ€™s Yeast , Linseed (2.5%) , Chicken liver digest , Hipro Soya* , Dicalcium Phosphate , Salt , Limestone , Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.2%) , Herbs (min 0.2%) , Oatfeed , Glucosamine 400 mg/kg , Yucca Extract 250 mg/kg , Mannan-Oligosaccharides 2000 mg/kg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 20% , Fat Content 7% , Crude Fibre 5% , Crude Ash 7%.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||12.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 25kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 25kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £8.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 1-2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.