This rabbit food from the Burgess Excel range is specially formulated for indoor rabbits. It contains a unique formula designed for rabbits that are typically indoors to provide them with the nutrients they need and that a rabbit would get from grazing in the wild. The recipe contains Vitamin D, Dandelion and Nettle and the nuggest should be fed alongisde hay, fresh greens and water to ensure your rabbit stays happy and healthy. The nuggets prevent selective feeding and this rabbit food has the following benefits:
- Tasty Dandelion - added to make the food extra tasty
- Prebiotics - supports the immune system and healthy gut bacteria
- 40% Beneficial Fibre - helps with your rabbits digestion
- Vitamin D - supports healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Vitamins and Minerals - nettle and dandelion are a great source of vitamins and minerals to support all round health.
The Burgess Excel Indoor Adult Rabbit Food is suitable for all rabbits from 4 months to 5 years old.
Beneficial Fibre (40%) • Crude Protein (14%) • Crude Fat (4%) • Crude Fibre (20%) • Crude Ash (6%).
Grass • Wheat • Oat Feed • Soya Bean Hulls* • Sunflowerseed Meal • Yeast • Soya Oil* • Minerals • Short-chained fructo-oligosaccharides (0.25%) • Dandelion (0.2%) • Nettle (0.2%).
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)(3a672a) 30,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)(3a671) 3,500 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 140 mg/kg • Vitamin C (sodium calcium ascorbyl phosphate) (3a312) 20 mg/kg • Copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) (E4) 7.5 mg/kg • Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) (3b605) 90 mg/kg • Manganese (manganous sulphate monohydrate) (3b503) 60 mg/kg • Iron (iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) (3b103) 60 mg/kg • Selenium (sodium selenite) (E8) 0.3mg/kg • Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) (3b202) 0.75 mg/kg • DL Methionine (3c301) 740 mg/kg • L Carnitine (3a910) 12.5mg/kg.
Tocopherol rich extracts from vegetable oils (delta rich)(1b306(ii)) 125 mg/kg. *May contain GM materials.
|Size of Bag (kg)||1.5kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.