Analytical Constituents: Beneficial Fibre 36%, Crude Protein 17%, Crude Oils and Fats 4%, Crude Fibre 17%, Crude Ash 6%
Composition: Wheat, Grass, Lucerne, Soya Bean Hulls, Peas, Oat Feed, Sugar Beet Pulp, Yeast, Mint, Ligno-cellulose, Soya Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Short Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides 0.25%, Minerals.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu / kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu / kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 160 mg / kg, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 820 mg / kg, Copper ( Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28 mg / kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.45 mg / kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 2.22 mg / kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133 mg / kg, Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16.1 mg / kg, Zinc Oxide (E6) 135 mg / kg, Calcium 8 g / kg, Phosphorous 5 g / kg
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.