This canine joint support supplement from BettaLife is an extremely high specification supplement designed for supporting the development and maintenance of healthy joints in your dogs. This dog joint supplement helps to repair and rebalance the joints in your dog, allowing them to stay more comfortable for longer and help to maintain healthy joints long term. It contains a 10-10-4 ration of Glucosamine HCI, MSM & Chondroitin, with no hidden fillers, ensuring your dog receives the maximum possible benefit from this product.
One of the most common causes of problems in canines is joint discomfort and unfortunately, dogs of all ages can suffer joint problems. Many factors include exercise, injury, and age and can result in joint discomfort, stiffness, and other joint problems. The key ingredients and benefits of this joint supplement include:
- Glucosamine - PharmaQuin contains Glucosamine HCI and N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine which has anti-inflammatory properties, essential in treating joint problems.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) - is a natural form of bio available sulphur which is essential for the repair and health of collagen, tendons, ligaments and muscles.
- Chondroitin Sulphate - is a natural source of essential amino acids that the body needs for restoring fluid to cartilage and supporting elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a gylcosaminoglycan (GAG) that is a substance to help cushion joints and form cartilage.
- KPure Copper Bisglycinate - is excellent for reducing inflammation and strengtheing connective tissues.
- Bioperine - is a key ingredient to help the ingredients above absorb into the bloodstream quicker so that the supplement provides benefits to your dog sooner.
Per 3g maintenance serving based on 30kg canine, contains:
• Glucosamine 1,200mg (Glucosamine HCL 99% 1,100mg, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 99% 100mg) • Methylsulfonylmethane (M.S.M.) 1,200mg • Chondroitin Sulphate 90% 480mg • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid (as L-ascorbic acid)) 50mg, • Hyaluronic Acid 30mg • Magnesium Sulphate 20mg • Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 10mg • Copper Chelate 5mg • Bioperine 5mg
Up to 100 day supply based on 30kg canine on maintenance.
|Size of Bag (kg)||120g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.