This working adult dog food with chicken from the BETA range contains all the nutritional needs for working and active dogs. With high levels of protein and fat, they will help to replinish energy levels in your active dog so make this a feed suitable for high energy, working or hunting dogs. This dog food also contains essential amino acids to help muscle recovery and repair after activity. It also contains high levels of anitoxidants to help with strenuous activity and natural prebioitics to support a healthy digestive system.
BETA Working Adult Dog Food with Chicken is suitable for active, working or hunting dogs from 1 years onwards.
Composition: Cereals (50% wholegrain), Meat and animal derivatives (16%*), Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin (of which 0.07% dried parsley♥), Vegetable protein extracts, Vegetables (1.1% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrot, 0.07% dried spinach), Minerals. *equivalent to 32% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives: minimum 4% chicken.
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Additional Information||Working Dog Food|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.