This senior dog food from the BETA range helps mature dogs enjoy every moment, whether it's a trip to the shops, a walk in the woods or a fun trip to the beach! With carefully balanced protein and fat levels, the conditioning of the older dog can be maintained as much as possible by promoting lean muscle mass. An added bonus is that BETA Senior with Chicken is the omega 3 fatty acids which protect the joints, keeping them fluid & mobile. This senior dog food also contains essential amino acids to support vital organ function and antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
The BETA Senior Dog Food with Chicken is suitable for senior adult dogs from 7 years onwards.
Composition: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (8%*), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetables (dried chicory root 1.1%), minerals.*Equivalent to 16% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives: minimum 4% chicken.
Analytical Constituents:Protein 25%, fat content 8%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibres 2.5% & omega 3 fatty acids 0.2%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £39 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £39 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.