This adult dog food with turkey from BETA is specially formulated for large breed dogs. This specially formulated dog food contains all the essential amino acids that large dogs need to support their vital organs. With Omega 3 fatty acids included in each meal, this supports healthy joints in your dog and added vitamins, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids also help to promote a healthy and shiny coat. It is also formulated with selected natural ingredients and prebiotics to support overall digestive health, keeping your beloved dog at their best.
BETA Large Breed Adult Dog Food with Turkey is ideal for growing large breed dogs from 2 years of age.
Composition: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (8%*), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats (fish oil 0.7%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (dried chicory root 1%), minerals. *Equivalent to 16% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives: minimum 4% turkey.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 23%, fat content 9%, crude ash 8%, crude fibres 3%, omega 3 fatty acids 0.2% & omega 6 fatty acids 1.4%
|Breed Size||Large Breed|
|Size of Bag (kg)||14kg|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.