This adult dog food with Chicken from the BETA range supports the nutritional needs of dogs as they move on from puppyhood. This dog food contains natural prebiotics which help make digestive processes easier, resulting in more energy being made available for exercise, muscle growth and fat burning. Dual shaped kibbles helps to encourage chewing, which results in better dental health. With all the essential vitamins, minerals and added Omega 3 and 6 to promote healthy skin, shiny coats, healthy teeth and strong bones, this is an ideal food for adult dogs.
BETA Adult Dog Food with Chicken is suitable for adult dogs from 1 years onwards.
Composition: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (8%*), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (dried chicory root 1.1%), minerals.*Equivalent to 16% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives: minimum 4% chicken.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 25%, fat content 12%, crude ash 8% & crude fibres 3%
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £45 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - For orders under £45 (or over 30kg in weight) our standard delivery rate starts from £4.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £7.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.