Pawtato Seaweed Dog Chews are plant-based, low fat, gluten-free dog treats made with nutritious sweet potato and rice infused with seaweed. These hypoallergenic dog treats are a healthy and ethical chew for most dogs with added botanical supplements. Seaweed has multiple beneficial vitamins and minerals and sweet potato contains a range of B Vitamins to help keep your dog happy and healthy.
The Pawtato chews are made without meat, fish, dairy, eggs, wheat, corn or soya so are great for any dogs that have sensitive tummies. Each pack contains four tubes which are approximately 12cm in length.
Composition: Rice Flour (50%), Cornstarch, Sweet Potato Flour (13%), Vegetable Glycerin, Seaweed Powder (0.2%), Potassium Sorbate.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein Min. 1.5%, Fat Content Min. 1%, Fibre Max. 1%, Ash 2.5%, Moisture Max. 18%.
Additives: Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate)
|Dietary Requirements||Grain Free|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.