These tasty dog treats from the Bakers range are yummy treats for dogs of all sizes! Flavoured with chicken, lamb and beef these treats are ideal to give as a reward or to use when training your dogs. The Allsorts dog treats are healthy and nutritious, containing protein, vitamins and Omega 3 and 6 to promote healthy skin and glossy coats. They come in a resealable pack to keep them fresh and so you can also take them with you on your walks to reward or provide a snack for your dog.
The Bakers Allsorts Dog Treats are suitable for all breeds of adult dogs.
Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (15%*), Cereals, Vegetable protein extracts, Glycerol, Various sugars, Oils and fats, Minerals.
*equivalent to 30% rehydrated, min 0.5% chicken, 0.5% lamb and 0.5% beef
Recommended Feeding Guide
For small dogs weighing up to 7kg like Yorkies and Toy Poodles: 3 treats per day
For medium dogs weighing 7-15kg like Beagles and Cocker Spaniels: 6 treats per day
For large dogs weighing 15-30kg like Setters and Labradors: 11 treats per day
|Breed Size||All Breed Sizes|
|Size of Bag (kg)||98g|
- Free standard delivery (3-5 working days) is available on all mainland UK orders over £35 (up to a maximum parcel weight of 30kg).
- For orders under £35 our standard delivery rate starts from £3.99 and are subject to the total weight of your order which is automatically calculated at the checkout. Please see the Delivery Information page for full details of the rates, including our charges for Highland, Remote and Offshore UK postcodes.
- Express delivery (1-2 working days) starts from £6.99 and all orders are subject to total order weight. Express delivery is only available Monday to Friday, it is not available on weekends or on Bank Holidays. All orders must be received by 10am to ensure they are processed and delivered within the 2 working days.
- Click & Collect is available from our York store. In some instances, please allow up to 5 working days for your products to arrive in store ready for collection.
- Please see the Delivery Information page for more details.